SN on Twitter
- Feb 5 Next SpaceX Station Cargo Run Slips into March http://t.co/PfwWg24cYO
- Feb 5 U.S. Spaceflight Regulatory Chief Eager To Begin Rulemaking Process http://t.co/qoK6GBJsqJ
- Feb 5 French PIA public bond fund to give EUR 30M ($40M) to CNES to begin work on THDSat, a broadband spacecraft to cover rural French regions.
- Feb 5 European Primes Say Component Monopolies Would Enhance Global Competitiveness http://t.co/d2nJezYrWO
- Feb 5 Thales Alenia's Galle: Euro dependence on non-Euro (read: US) sat parts complicates sat exports, forcing customers to get multiple reg OKs.
- Feb 5 SES's Bausch, speaking for ESOA sat operator group: EU bdbnd policy is really a 'huge subsidy for fiber' as video carrier v. satellite.
- Feb 4 Heating is a wrap! I'll get you a story later on!
- Feb 4 "Passenger" isn't FAA's legal term for people who pay to ride @virgingalactic, but that's who the FAA comm. space boss was talking about.
- Feb 4 FAA commercial space chief disagrees with industry recommendation to delay passenger safely regs til 8 years after first passenger flight.
- Feb 4 It's one of the issues FAA will have to consider after 2015, when the commercial space learning period ends and safety rulemaking starts.
- Feb 4 Basically, she asked if it is enough to have fliers acknowledge (in order to fly) that the flight is dangerous. Too deep for Twitter...
- Feb 4 Rep. Bonamici (D-Ore.) asked a good question about FAA's informed consent process for commercial human spaceflight such as @virgingalactic.